August 17, 2013

Dance Like No One Is Watching...! XD

One evening last week, Lilly asked me if she could borrow the camera to make some "Dance Videos".  Of course I said sure, so she happily skipped off to her room with the camera in tow.  A little over an hour later, she came trotting back out when the camera's battery finally died.

She had videoed herself dancing and singing for over an hour straight.  Today I was going through the camera's memory card, and since Jamie and Lilly weren't home, I decided to sneak and watch Lilly's video.

It was HYSTERICAL.

But DON'T TELL LILLY, because she may get MORTALLY EMBARRASSED!

Here are my two favorite performances from Lilly's video:

I KNOW, RIGHT?!?!?

Remember, YOU KNOW NOTHING!

Just try to keep a straight face next time you see her, mmmk?

LOLOLOLOL!!!  XD

No comments:

Post a Comment