February 5, 2013

DANGER! DANGER! No, Wait...False Alarm...!

I picked Lilly up at the school bus stop a little while ago.  When she hopped into the car, she was very serious and seemed worried.  I asked her what was wrong, and she told me that she had found something dangerous on the bus, and that she had it in her coat pocket.  So naturally, I was alarmed, and immediately thought it must be a syringe or some kind of drugs.  I told her not to worry; that I would NOT be mad, and to just show me what it was.  So when she nervously whipped a pair of nail clippers out of her coat pocket, I was instantly relieved, and horse-laughed.  She was still apprehensive, however, and swung the hinged portion aside to reveal the attached nail file.  She had thought that it was a knife!!!  So I horse-laughed again and assured her that it was OK.  Sheesh!  XD


Lilly with the 'switchblade'...LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment