July 27, 2013

SHUT UP ALREADY, CROWS!

Uhh!

Since very early this morning, there have been a flock of crows around the house that WILL. NOT. SHUT. UP.  Especially this one crow in particular.

I wish I knew what they were saying.  It's just CAW CAW CAW MAAAAHHH CAW MAAAH CAW CAW CAW MAAAHHH CAW CAW CAW CAAAAWWWWW BLEHHHHH
...non-stop for hours on end!!!

I swear it sounds like someone flung a bunch of kazoos into a wind tunnel!  Uhh!!!  It's driving me nuts!!!


Really, crows?  Must you really caw non-stop at the top of your lungs for 7 hours straight?!?  WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?

Then it dawns on me that a group of crows is actually called a "Murder".  NOW I KNOW WHY.
SHUT UP, CROW!  Sic 'em, dogs!  Get 'em outta here!  >:{
(play video through a giant stack of speakers all set to maximum volume non-stop for 8 hours for real-life effect)

No comments:

Post a Comment