February 18, 2015

I Am SO MAD!

I waited all evening last night, expecting the automated school recording to call and let us know that school would be closed today due to the expected bad weather.  But the call never came.  I reluctantly set my alarm to get up in the morning, figuring that surely we would get the automated school recording by 6:00 in the morning.  My alarm went off this morning, and I slowly started getting ready, waiting for the call to come in, but the call never came.  Angrily, I drove on in to work.  The schools in the surrounding counties were closed, but we were open.

Finally, at about 8:30 AM, it started snowing, and soon after, they announced that they were closing school.

I was FURIOUS.  It was totally useless for us to have had to go in to school today.  They should have called school off this morning at the latest, before everyone got ready.  We were under a Winter Storm Warning, and Snow Snow Snow was in the forecast.

Now I see that the forecast says that it's not supposed to snow much at all, and the Winter Storm Warning has been cancelled.

I'm so mad!!!  >:{

No comments:

Post a Comment