February 19, 2015

No School Today

Well, it snowed some more yesterday evening, and we learned that school would be on a 2-hour delay the next morning.  A while after that, it snowed some more, and the automated phone call from the school came through saying that school would be closed instead.  I was glad that at least this time they had the decency to let us know the night before, instead of waiting til the next morning.

Right now, it's only 3 degrees.  There's maybe about an inch of snow (or a little less) outside.  I wonder if there will be school tomorrow?  Probably not.

All I know is that I am ABSOLUTELY SICK of being cooped up in the house.  It actually gives me a headache, and even makes my body hurt.  I'm bored to death. Sometimes I go out on the porch to just stand there for a minute and breathe some fresh air, before I get too cold & have to go back in the house.  It's miserable!  I don't know what to do!  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment