April 26, 2013

The Dumpster Chronicles, Episode 3

Well, Jamie came home from work a while ago, super-excited about what he discovered laying on top of a dumpster today.  He asked me if I wanted to see it.  I said of course.  He told me he had it in the little cooler he takes to work with him every day.  So he opened the lid of the cooler, put his hand in, and from inside the cooler, came a loud HONK!

So of course, I said WTH, and then he whipped out this:

A freakin' bicycle horn.  I HATE those damn things!  Then he proceeded to loudly and obnoxiously honk the HELL out of it all over the place.

I was NOT amused:

And then I made him stop honking it.

Jamie said we can use it to attract the geese down at the lake.  Yeah, right.  And if he honks it much more, I'm gonna attract my foot right up his rear end.

Stupid horn!  I can't wait 'til it tears up so I can send it BACK to the dumpster, where it belongs!

LOL!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment