January 17, 2014

I'm So Excited! I Go To Work Tuesday!!! :D

Well, the school finally called me today, asking me to come in for the very first time to work as a substitute in the lunchroom this coming Tuesday!  

I'M SO EXCITED!!!  :D

I'll be working at the high school this time, and I'll be helping to prepare what they call "deli trays" (which I think are basically wraps with meat and cheese), and a brownie, and I know that plastic wrap is involved...LOL!  And at lunchtime, I'll be working on the serving line!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!  I think it will be so much fun!!!  :D

I'll be working from 8:00 AM 'til 3:00 PM.  Whee!!!

And the good news is that the lady that called me also told me that they're going to need lots of substituting coming up real soon, so it looks like I'll hopefully be getting to work a lot!

DID I MENTION HOW EXCITED I AM?!?

I'M SO FREAKIN' EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!  :D  :D  :D

Hair net & plastic gloves, here I come!!!  ;D

LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment